Played any badminton the last two weeks? :)
Was the doctor any helpful?
For a second, I was thinking you meant something else when you said "you know" ;)But yeah, uh, try yoga with me!! I'm still sore from Wednesday session and it's friggin' Saturday!
To KAM: LETS PLAY BADMINTON THIS FRIDAY??? To Donna: ohhhh by "you know", I really meant "inability to use the ladies room more often" heheheheI'd love to do some YOGA cause I love to stretch! Maybe later on? =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Played any badminton the last two weeks? :)
Was the doctor any helpful?
For a second, I was thinking you meant something else when you said "you know" ;)
But yeah, uh, try yoga with me!! I'm still sore from Wednesday session and it's friggin' Saturday!
To KAM: LETS PLAY BADMINTON THIS FRIDAY???
To Donna: ohhhh by "you know", I really meant "inability to use the ladies room more often" hehehehe
I'd love to do some YOGA cause I love to stretch! Maybe later on? =)
Post a Comment